Nema proizvoda za prikaz!
SparkFun Part Number: KIT-14556
Opis: The SparkFun Tinker Kit (STK) is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino programming language. The STK is our newest version of the former SparkFun Mini Inventor’s Kit, blended with elements of our educator MESA kit. Each SparkFun Tinker Kit includes everything you need to complete 11 circuits that will teach you how to blink an LED, read sensors, drive servos, and more. You don’t need any previous programming or electronics experience to use this kit.
The online STK Experiment Guide (in the Documents section below) contains step-by-step instructions of how to connect each circuit with the included parts. Full example code is provided and explained, and even includes troubleshooting tips in case something goes wrong.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for beginners ages 10 and up. This miniature version of the SIK will help prove that anyone can (and should) play around with cutting-edge electronics in a fun and playful way while not breaking the bank.
- SparkFun RedBoard
- SparkFun Motor Driver (with Headers)
- Breadboard - Self-Adhesive (White)
- Servo – Sub-Micro Size
- Hobby Gearmotor – 200 RPM (Pair)
- Temperature Sensor – TMP36
- Mini Photocell
- Pizeo Speaker
- SparkFun USB Mini-B Cable – 6 Foot
- Jumper Wires – 7" M/M 30 AWG (30 Pack)
- LED - RGB Diffused Common Cathode
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green LEDs
- Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green Buttons
- Mini Power Switch
- 10K Trimpot
- Battery Holder - 4xAA to Barrel Jack Connector
- 330 and 10K Resistors
* Originalni opisi i fotografije SparkFun-ovih proizvoda korišćeni su uz dozvolu Sparkfun-a.
SparkFun Tinker Kit, KIT-14556
- Prodavac: SparkFun
- Tip: 012LAB-10531
- Raspoloživost: Proverite putem e-mejla
- Bez PDV-a: 7.079,17